Combat risk with customized enhanced due diligence
WorldCompliance Data is ideal for organizations needing to batch screen large customer and third-party databases quickly and efficiently. Tailor the database to your needs by including information relevant to your own unique risk-based approach, selecting from more than 60 risk categories and subcategories to proactively help your business:
- Increase transaction screening efficiency
- Reduce false positives
- Mitigate costly risk
WorldCompliance Data is a customizable, modular solution that offers flexible delivery options via a seamless integration with LexisNexis® Bridger Insight® XG or hosted offline within your own network.
Strengthen screening with comprehensive coverage backed by reliable sources
LexisNexis employs a rigorous investigative process to provide robust databases of high-risk individuals and entities commercially available. The process includes a thorough sequence of research, vetting and data compilation. The profile contents are compiled into a series of database segments, which can be tailored according to your needs. These include:
- Sanctions and Enforcements: Aggregates information from the most important sanctions lists (such as OFAC, EU, UN, and HMT) worldwide, grouping them into one category. In addition, information received from enforcement lists and court filings worldwide, such as the SEC, FBI and UK FSA
- Politically Exposed Persons: Includes profiles of the largest database of Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs), as well as those of their family members
- Adverse Media: An extensive proprietary database of profiles that have been linked to illicit activities from over 30,000 feeds worldwide
- State Owned Enterprises: A proprietary list of government-owned and government-linked corporations and businesses with 1% or more investment or ownership by a government organization or state
- Sanctions Ownership: Profiles of businesses, vessels, and aircraft owned or controlled by persons listed on an OFAC, EU, or UK Her Majesty’s Treasury (HMT) sanctions list.
- Registrations: Companies registered with a government body such as marijuana registered businesses.
WorldCompliance Data delivers a comprehensive database of high-risk individuals and entities, with new profiles being added or updated daily.
• Information from across the world
• Profiles relating to:
• Sanctions ownership
• State-owned enterprises
• Adverse media
• Government registration lists such as marijuana registered businesses
Adding new profiles daily:
- Date of birth and place of birth
- National ID numbers
- Research centers on five continents
Frequency: Download daily, weekly or monthly
File Formats: XML and Text Delimited
Capture the advantage of authoritative sanctions data and precise watchlist screening expertise. Power your watchlist screening with LexisNexis WorldCompliance Data.