The LexisNexis WorldCompliance Online Search Tool enables you to manually screen prospective clients and perform enhanced due diligence.
The Online Search tool product allows users to perform initial due diligence by screening potential clients, agents and business partners through the industry-leading LexisNexis® WorldCompliance database. Containing more than 2.5 million detailed profiles, the database helps clients detect individuals, organizations and vessels linked to more than 50 risk categories; including: Sanctions, Foreign Officials, and State Owned Enterprises.
LexisNexis WorldCompliance Online Search tool can help you to:
- Easily adapt and remain in compliance with constantly changing global regulatory requirements.
- Conform to more than 100 anti-terrorism and money laundering laws, including the USA PATRIOT ACT, the 3rd E.U. Directive and Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF) guidelines.
- Save time and money with an intuitive, easy-to-use client interface.
- Instantly access pre-designed dashboards and reports with no software installations required.
- Tailor your investigative parameters to your company's specific requirements and output meaningful, actionable results.
LexisNexis WorldCompliance Online Search tool:
Performs an exact, proximal, phonetic and cultural match with every search
- Maintains a relationship tree for each profile showing family members, contacts and business associates
- Allows for common spelling mistakes
- Searches for transliteration spelling differences
- Ranks all results based on relevance and accuracy
LexisNexis WorldCompliance Online Search tool delivers instant translation capability, passport validation and a navigation pane that permits a precise drill-down of your result set by risk category, country, type of organization and more.