The LexisNexis® Global State of Fraud and Identity Report provides a snapshot of current fraud trends in the global market across the following regions: APAC, EMEA, LATAM and North America, including key pain points and opportunities related to risk management.
This report is based on an analysis of transactions and attacks detected by the LexisNexis® Digital Identity Network® (the Digital Identity Network) from January – June 2022 and supported by further surveys carried out on 2,952 fraud and risk executives between 2021 and 2022. In the report, we explore:
- How expanding digital economies are creating exponential opportunities for fraud
- The multi-dimensional aspect of consumer identities, and how a dynamic view of digital, physical and behavioral identities can help with risk mitigation
- A deeper understanding on how global fraud rings are transforming fraud strategies into complex, professional schemes – and how to fight it with a collective response
- The complexity of social engineering scams as fraudsters target the most vulnerable part of digital interactions
- The rise of mobile transactions and alternative payments, and the challenges and opportunities for businesses
- How to protect the customer journey from end to end, prioritizing customer experience
- Main trends to look out for in the Ecommerce, Financial Services, Telecommunications and Media industries
- How technology and multi-dimensional data are driving the future of risk management
- And finally, our top 5 strategies for establishing trust, improving consumers’ experience and mitigating risk
Download the Global State of Fraud and Identity report and learn about the latest perspectives to support a proactive fraud response that outpaces the velocity of today's most challenging threats and optimizes responsiveness at every customer touchpoint.