Procedures for obtaining a copy of a business credit report from
What Experian Commercial Relations Needs From the Business
- If the company has been declined for insurance a quote for insurance or has had its insurance increased due to an Experian commercial credit report in the past 60 days, a copy of the declination letter or an email, both from the insurance carrier to the business owner, must be supplied.
- On Company letterhead, state that you are requesting a copy of your company's credit report. Include a list of company name variations and previous addresses, including PO Boxes and warehouse addresses. If you have only one address or one name, please state that in your written request.
- Request must be signed by an officer of the company (name & title).
Where To Submit the Request
The Request for Report should be submitted to Commercial Relations by:
- Email to RFR@experian.com
- Fax to 714.830.2903
- Mail to Experian:
PO Box 5001
Costa Mesa, CA 92628-5001
Procedures for obtaining a copy of a business credit report from Dun & Bradstreet
A current, registered executive officer of the company may contact Dun & Bradstreet by either of the following methods:
The business hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm in each time zone.
Make sure to describe that your call is in direct response to an adverse action taken by an insurance company and you want to obtain a copy of your credit report to make sure the information contained on it is correct.
- Instructions on how to dispute any item on the report will be included with the report.