Advance Health Equity With Data-Driven Solutions
The increasing emphasis on health equity elevates the need to reduce health disparities and address social drivers and barriers to quality care. New policies, increased use of analytics and the need for diverse clinical research drive a heightened focus in healthcare.
Traditional self-reported and publicly available data often overlook the nuanced insights necessary to address the challenges faced by underserved groups. Organizations need meaningful, individualized, data-driven insights into their population and communities to achieve ambitious health equity goals without overwhelming staff or patients.
Healthcare organizations can better understand patients by accessing insights beyond clinical silos. With a complete picture of the patient population and data on social determinants of health (SDoH), organizations can proactively address disparities and work toward equitable healthcare.
• Ensure diverse representation in clinical trials.
• Integrate health equity into all studies.
• Improve participant retention by addressing barriers to care.
• Enhance personalized care to boost adherence, reduce gaps in care and improve outcomes.
• Allocate resources to the highest-need patients with care management and support.
• Analyze cost-effectiveness to understand social factors affecting treatments and interventions.
• Align treatments and interventions with populations for optimal impact.
• Design effective programs and quality initiatives by uncovering barriers to care.
• Inform strategic planning and resource allocation by evaluating social drivers of health
Data plays a crucial role in achieving health equity goals. LexisNexis® Risk Solutions has been collecting and curating data for nearly four decades, with precise data available on 100% of the U.S. adult population from more than 10,000 sources. Our proprietary technology and analytics transform data into meaningful insights, enabling organizations worldwide to overcome challenges and pursue their missions. We’re committed to data privacy and believe in using data for good to inspire positive change.
Together, we can advance health equity and create a healthier, more inclusive world for all.